Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hellllooooo

Some annoyances of mine to start off with.

I'm noticing men are really audibly weak these days. I hate men that whine, or complain, or brag about how HARD they work or whatever. "So and so is exhausted from working for 8 whole hours fuck this such and such job " And they expect some kind of trophy or pity for doing what EVERYONE has to do to get by. No cookie for you! No! Not saying women don't do it either but since when is it ok for guys? They're supposed to be emotionless, hard core bacon-bringers.
Am I right?

I hate people who think everybody is as up to date with their facebooks. Say I add a picture of me doing something fun somewhere and then I get a comment of somebody whining to me "When did you go there, you should have called me today so I could join" Great that people want to spend time with me, but get real that was like last year!
Actually, this entire blogpost by somebody is hilarious here you go, look at it. http://graceoon.blogspot.com/2010/04/9-most-annoying-people-on-facebook.html



Supposedly they are starting an obesity-in-children awareness campeign thing on bilboards. What do I have to say about that? Hurray! One thing I am not proud to be an American for is, our ridiculously obese.
Today I was just at Famous Daves, and there was a man bigger than my entire family just sitting there. I don't wanna know what he ordered, but the portions are so big there that I could only imagine what he consumed.
This just depresses me. Stop filling your children with saturated/trans fats! I don't care if you let them stay inside playing their DS's and watching MTV. At least feed them right. Go to your local farmer's market, I will be happy to sell you fresh vegetables. 

Anyways, enough of that. 


Wisconsin drivers, you can just GFY.
There are two lanes minimum on the expressways for a certain reason. 
The left lane, is for passing. 
In most states, it is a strict law that you use it for just that.
 

In Wisconsin, people hog the left lane, going just as slow as the driver's in the right. 
Therefore, traffic doesn't flow like it should.
And it provokes dangerous driving when the impatient crazy people try to get around you.

Another word for Wisconsinites, yes it's kind of not hot out even though it's May. Is this new to you? It could still be snowing! Stop complaining about the weather, it's raining so the grass can get green and the trees can sprout their pretty little leaves. Be glad it's not snowing! 
Be happy with what you can get.

I'm so done with snow I can't even play the snowy maps in Call of Duty black ops.

Oh I am so excited for the new maps. 
But of course I'm not gonna play them until everyone else is a pro at them so I can fail even more miserably. 

I got my hair done today! Ahh feels nice.

  

I joined deviant art because two of my artistic sisters have been posting their work there and I wanted to holla at them. 

and as always, there is my flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment