Tuesday, January 18, 2011

asdfghjkl;




On more important matters, I went to my interview today. And waited an hour for a ten minute talk. Wow. Anyways, it looks like I'm gonna get the job. Just gotta go in for another interview. I've never worked at a grocery store before.






If you haven't seen Black Swan yet, go see it. It will freak you out. I love Natalie Portman so much. She literally will shave her head for you. 




I love the 60's. The women were so classy and beautiful. You could smoke anywhere you wanted. Everybody cooked their own food. Obviously I wasn't there but thanks to the show Mad Men I like to imagine what it was like.

Mat is asking me to get off the internet cause it's making his game lag. lol. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting the job. That's awesome!! And I want to see Black Swan but wasn't sure of it. Guess I will go see it now. iloveyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really graphic though, look out.
    Maybe we'll see it together so I can warn you when shit's gonna get crazy. haha.

    I don't officially have the job but it looks pretty good. :)

    ily!

    ReplyDelete