I haven't blogged since Spring?
A ton of shit went down this summer, I don't even feel like going into it.
Now it's winter.
It's all good, but it still sucks.
I have been trying to get a job ever since it got too cold for farming.
I've filled out a billion job applications, replied to dozens of craigslist ads, and have been to two interviews.
I was kinda picky at first, cause I don't wanna get stuck in a shitty job.
Obviously, bad thing to be picky about.
By the time I get a job, it will be time to pick peas & spinach again.
Summers go by faster & faster every year.
I'm not really sure how I feel about living in West Bend, there really isn't much going on here.
It's not bad, it's a completely safe, affordable, normal place to live. You just have to look past the franchises & conservatives. I'm okay with it. It is my hometown. Every once and awhile I hear a small plane fly over head and smile, flashing back. I grew up right next to the airport.
I need to expand on my social, educational, or work life, as soon as possible.
I am on the verge of going stir crazy.
I'm happy as a clam though, I'm so happy with Mat, and I'm so grateful for our families being so close, and supportive.
My sleep schedule is fucked, which is no surprise. It makes it really easy to accomplish nothing, and see nobody. I can fix it whenever I want.
I love taking walks,
I love this pussy of a winter we've been having so far, 41 degrees?? Really?
Nicky is back in Europe. I wouldn't mind going on a journey, but I'm too much of a chicken shit for now.
So I have to wait til June for her to come back, & for me to turn 21. This is going to be a long five months.
I don't know why I care so much. Maybe I just want an icebreaker into the social world again.
I've kinda been stuck in a rap/hip hop funk since the summertime, but every once and awhile I go to this lady's blog
and i like to listen to her selections of songs. and look at her photography of course.
I haven't done much for my photography.
I've made a couple videos.
What do I have to show for myself?
Not much, but I'm okay with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment