lynn made me this purple hoody.
lynn & my mother got me this coat, i feel like a movie star!
lynn got me this much needed cigarette home roller, and a buncha tobacco
much more economical, and tastes so much better!
my mother got me a water purifier, I LOVE IT!
because I drink my body weight in water, and water bottles/jugs are a pain.
My lovely boyfriend got me a beautiful gemini charm bracelet
and DANCE CENTRAL 2!
Which I know I'm gonna love,
I played the shit out of the first one.
and my own pimped out Sound of Music
So thoughtful :)
and a brand new black microwave to match our fridge.
angie and henry got their own place so they needed theirs back.
nicky made me a polka dot skirt,
I got lots of adorable polka dotted things
and a cupcake tree, antique dishes, cupcake papers, elf makeup kit, spices,
a case of hard lemonade, knives, photo paper, boots,
an adorable little elephant i named ricardo,
SUPER cute panties, Candies bra, fancy soaps, perfume,
VS PINK gift card :), World Market gift card!, Kohls gift card :)
an adorable little elephant i named ricardo,
SUPER cute panties, Candies bra, fancy soaps, perfume,
VS PINK gift card :), World Market gift card!, Kohls gift card :)
to die for coffee cups :) from world market
i always wanna use the color that's on the bottom :(
i forgot the rest.
i love my family, they're awesome! i love my new shit. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment